100% full Not resolved

Secondchance auto on 34th street in saintpetersburg, fl 33613 sold me a car they knew was junk!!!I didnt have good enough credit to go to a car lot and new to the area...

sold me a truck which broke down, then again a bug ... which was held together by screws and bolts.. not even a week after having the car. The transmition was slipping,and the whole interior piece by piece if fLling off so the pieces get thrown in the trunk.and my payment also is 500$ a month..

wow dont ever go there they also make u pay out if pocket hundreds of dollars in pep hu rs on top of screwing you real good!!!O yeah the whole front end is heldtogetger by zip ties..yes..from them .

renarains38 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Second Chance Auto and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Second Chance Auto to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Second Chance Auto car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Second Chance Auto?

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #953289

Omg they put the old car I had these issues with and it's...guess where....?Back on the Lott...please Don anyone but that bug it's garbage the blue one....I'll be in for a big surprise!!!!!

They are all junk ...

you can go to carmax, in ClearwAter with *** credit and repos....please beware....he will sucker you...