Second Chance Auto - Review about Car from Atlanta, Georgia
Secondchance auto on 34th street in saintpetersburg, fl 33613 sold me a car they knew was junk!!!I didnt have good enough credit to go to a car lot and new to the area...
sold me a truck which broke down, then again a bug ... which was held together by screws and bolts.. not even a week after having the car. The transmition was slipping,and the whole interior piece by piece if fLling off so the pieces get thrown in the trunk.and my payment also is 500$ a month..
wow dont ever go there they also make u pay out if pocket hundreds of dollars in pep hu rs on top of screwing you real good!!!O yeah the whole front end is heldtogetger by zip ties..yes..from them .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Stayed at Calypso Cay...yes timeshare was a rip off but we were smart enough not to buy it...they kept changing the prices...too expensive...why would u pay thousands of dollars just..."
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."